Sunday, September 2, 2007

Untold Facts About Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Secrets: "Kind of an unusual title isn't it? However, it's very appropriate. You see, I told you I love aquariums. I think they are beautiful. They are vibrant, colorful, living pieces of art right in YOUR home!

It's always fun when a guest comes into my home for the first time... you can see their eyes light up like a little kids' and exclaim, 'Wow, an aquarium!' as they make a 'B-line' for it and proceed to gawk in amazement!

Who gets tired of that?

Something I never bargained for when I first started keeping fish was, when I got a little older, how much my kids would enjoy the aquarium. They are all just so enthralled with their little pets... they've even given them all names!

As an added benefit...it's educational! It's like having a science class right in your home. And feeding them is their job... it's nice for them to take some responsbility too, no matter how little it is.

But you know what?

Probably the biggest reward of owning an aquarium... and no one talks about this... is how relaxing it can be!

It's tranquil.

It's serene.

With all the stress in our busy lives it's nice to have a little sanctuary. There’s absolutely nothing like relaxing into your favorite chair, gazing into your stunning tropical aquarium"

Tropical Fish Secrets

No comments: